Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #221
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Oh I don't feel bad....I can't remember the post it was on...Unchained help me out on this one....that is a time of pride for me because I did a fine job if I do say so myself, and I have people who know me on here to back that up. My kid is almost 13 now. I am married to a great man, who treats her as his own...Thanks for the words of encouragement though.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #222
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    yeah we did discuss it in a calm way and i very much respect your opinion and the way you explain yourself...i think it would be a boring world if everyone absolutely agreed on everything wouldn't it?

  3. #223
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    i really hope that none of this is directed towards me in any way. i just brought up a biblical reference because that is how i handle the homosexual thing.

    God can forgive anyone for anything. we are not to judge who goes to hell and who doesnt. Any person can turn their lives around at anytime and except the Lord into their hearts. So everyone who is saying, "ima sinner i guess im going to hell to" thats just being stupid, pardon me, and since tempers are already flaring, no i didnt call anyone stupid, this whole thing really has just gotten stupid. i do agree with whoever said that.
    Cant we all just get along?

  4. #224
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I agree...to say I never get fired up on here would be a lie and lies are sins [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] but I think people can discuss something and not be mean or crude about it.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #225
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    those comments were in response to people saying all gays are going to hell, like you said if someone turns their life around and is forgiven then who is to say they are going to hell. I said it was not for others to judge when someone will go to hell.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #226
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Not directed at you. If it was, I'd have said so. This is moreso directed at the folks on here who are casting stones, and judging others. Like I've said before: When it's all said and done, we all will (each and every one of us) be judged, and the only judgement that I give a rat's rectum about is my maker's. Definately not anyone on here's.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #227
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    i agree i have looked at porn before and won't try to rationalize and say its right...with all due respect i think its quite a bit different than being gay though and i'll try to explain why: if porn is your way of life and you cannot change and do not accept thats its immoral than you have a real problem...however i think most people who get into porn deeply know that what they are doing is wrong and accept that and if they are christian will ask for forgiveness for their actions. Those who are gay for the most part do not think that they are doing anything immoral or perverse. Granted i have met some gays who knew they should not be lusting after the same sex and felt bad for it and were trying to stop...i respected them for that and tried to encourage them that they could change and i hope they were able to....but i think its safe to say that for the most part the gay community rejects the idea that their lifestyle is perverse and immoral. in my mind thats where the deeper problem lies. tell me where i'm wrong?

  8. #228
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I can understand what you are saying....I still have to go back to the the MH issues. Many have drug problems, problems with depression, etc etc. Very hard to stop something you can't help feeling, just like the addiction to porn or whatever.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #229
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Lust is a sin, viewing porn is a sin. I must be going to hell. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #230
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    haha alright, enough about the IM GOING TO HELL JOKES. guys that really nothing to joke about.

    and unchained, my bad man i just thought it may have been since i brought up the bible in that post.
    Cant we all just get along?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •